This is the perfect project for a child who loves to sew! They make their very own pin cushion and can wear it on their wrist so they never lose track of it. Depending on your child's skill level we include some embroidery instrucions if they would like to add a flower or heart to it.
All you needare a few houshold items
- 4 1/2" square scrap of fabric
- 1 1/4-1 3/4" bottle cap (Orange Juice cap works nicely)
- Hairband (or 1/4" wide elastic),
- Small amount of Poly Stuffing -Rice can also work for this or bits of scrap fabric
- Embroidery floss (if you want to add embroidery)
- Ball point pen
Please let us know if you have any questions!